Letter to Santa



 Letter to Santa


Dear Santa,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your magic everywhere...the lights highlighting houses and the happy faces of the parade last night. You really went all out this year on Amelia Island with the Christmas drone show: I am used to fireworks but I guess you're up to speed with the newest technology. What cheer and precision! I'm very impressed, Santa!

I even heard you through the bells from the Salvation Army ringer who was dancing the salsa on the New York streets some weeks ago. I feel you in the general "good mood" that Christmas evokes, the hope that runs through the holidays–that warm feeling that tingles on my skin and makes me clap like a child.

Really, thank you. I don't know if I've ever told you that before in any of my letters. If not, it's well overdue.

Now, getting to the heart of my letter: what would I like for Christmas? Not things–they are so overrated! No, what I need is a hand in smoothing and soothing the last year. There is quite a lot to sort out...I'd really to have the feeling restored to my chin as well as a full smile. Yes, a good smile is what I need. Can you help me out, Santa?

And then, to find a sense of home and peace. To have a job that permits me to have that and reinforces the idea that I have more than enough. I suppose a lot of people are asking for the same thing, so I'll be patient.

I don't think I'm asking for too much. I've been as good as I can be and am always striving to be better.


Big hugs as always,

Kristen

PS. Merry Christmas!


Photo: Armiche Bolanos Quesada

Text: Kristen Mastromarchi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through the Eyes of the Dog

Family Gratitiude

Beach Walk